楼主: 特大号青蛙
收起左侧

no subject

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-8-11 16:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
奶茶为自己点一首歌,让自己努力加油面对~~~

同恩—疯狂呢

疯狂呢

怎么我还是相信了 相信不会孤独的 孤独怎么是因为天沉了 抬头看电视懒得 懒得由于是成片的 我的疯狂 动荡了 怎么你还是承诺了 承诺不会是永远的 永远不会被我听见了 留下的泪是灰的 灰色让我不自由了 自由爱过的疯狂了 Oh baby you are free 也许我能放开自己 你走的天空是蓝的 也是自己的 Oh baby sea be free 承诺我不想再听见了 留下的眼泪是灰的 可你是自由的 把我的疯狂带走了

已播放(8月15日)

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-16 21:03:43编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

飞翔的鱼 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-11 20:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-13 00:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

这首歌送给我的乖乖:YUANMOONXX

今生有缘情悠绵,    已播放(8月17日)

相思无荩心摧残。

天隔地阻情不变,

爱你之心到永远。

http://music.2318.com/p3.asp?id=26485

歌手: 歌曲:WIND BENEATH MY WINGS/BETTEMIDLER

bette midler - wind beneath mywings bette midler - the wind beneath my wingsit must have been cold there in my shadow,to never have sunlight on yourface.you were content to let me shine, that's your way,you always walked a step behind.so i was the one with all the glory,while you were the one with all the strength.a beautiful face without a name -- for so long,a beautiful smile to hide the pain.did you ever know that you're my hero,and ev'rything i would like tobe?i can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.it might have appeared to go unnoticed,but i've got it all here in myheart.i want you to know i know the truth, of course i know it,i would be nothing with out you.did i ever tell you your my heroyou're everything, everything,i wish i could bei can fly higher than an eagle,'cause you are the wind beneath my wingsfly, fly, fly away,you let me fly so high.oh, fly, fly,so high against the sky, so high i almost touch the sky.thank you, thank you, thank god for you,

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-18 21:06:13编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-13 20:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

我想在此给亚穆斯姐姐点一首英文名曲

希望姐姐永远开心快乐

同时谢谢特大号青蛙的辛勤劳作!!!

http://music.2318.com/p2.asp?id=16624

歌曲:yesterday once more_carpenter yesterday once more when e was young i'd listen to the radio waiting for my favorite songswhen it played i'd sing alone it made me smile those were such happy times and not so long ago how i wonder where they'd gone but they're back again like a long lost friendall the songs i love so wellevery sha-la-la-la every wo-wo still shineevery shinga-linga-ling that they're starling to sing so fine when they get to the partwhen he's breaking her heart it can really made me cryjust like before it's yesterday once morelooking back on how it was in years goneby and the good time that i had makes todayseem rather sadso much has changed it was songs of love that i wonder sing to them and i'd memorize each word those old melodies still sound so good to me as they melt the years away every sha-la-la-la every wo-wo still shine every shinga-linga-ling that they're starling to sing so fine all my best memories come back clear to me some can even make me cry just like beforeit's yesterday once more

已播放(8月18日)

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-19 21:10:15编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2005-8-15 16:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-16 22:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
那一个城市 那一次遇见 那一场电影

所以才有了今天的我们

可如今我们相隔大海两边 一年的分离终于要迎来相距

让时间快点过吧 点首歌给我们 希望我们能幸福的在一起~![em20][em20][em20][em20][em20][em20]

歌曲:遇见

听见冬天的离开我在某年某月醒过来我想我等我期待未来却不能因此安排阴天傍晚车窗外未来有一个人在等待向左向右向前看爱要拐几个弯才来我遇见谁会有怎样的对白我等的人他在多远的未来我听见风来自地铁和人海我排著队拿著爱的号码牌我往前飞飞过一片时间海我们也曾在爱情里受伤害我看著路梦的入口有点窄我遇见你是最美丽的意外总有一天我的谜底会解开
已播放(8月20日)

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-21 21:20:22编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-17 04:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

已播放(8月21日)

这是一首英文名曲,我把它送给;YUANMOONXX

喜欢一个人,是不会有痛苦的。爱一个人,是没有理由的!

但他给我的快乐,就是世界上最大的快乐!

http://music.2318.com/p3.asp?id=49511

歌手:Celine Dion [席林.迪翁] 歌曲:Miracle  

You're my life's one miracle Everything I've done that's good And you break my heart with tenderness And I confess it's true I never knew a love like this 'til you You're the reason I was born Now I finally know for sure And I'm overwhelmed with happiness So blessed to hold you close The one that I love most Though the future has so much for you instore Who could ever love you more The nearest thing to heaven You're my angel from above Only God creates such perfect love When you smile at me I cry And to save your life I'd die With a romance that is pure in heart You are my dearest part Whatever it requires I live for your desires Forget my own, your needs will come before Who could ever love you more There is nothing you could ever do To make me stop loving you And every breath I take Is always for your sake You sleep inside my dreams And know for sure Who could ever love you more

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-22 21:06:09编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-18 00:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
点首歌<约定>送给YUANMOONYY

爱上一个人的时候,她就是你的全部,现在我要告诉你的是:你就是我的全部!

http://www.fjyc.gov.cn/music/yd.mp3

歌曲:约定

歌手:周惠 专辑:约定

远处的钟声回荡在雨里我们在屋檐低下牵着手幻想教堂里的那场婚礼是为祝福我俩而举行一路泥泞走到了美景习惯在彼此眼中找勇气累到无力总会想吻你才能忘了情路艰辛你我约定难过的往事不许提也答应永远都不让对方担心要做快乐的自己照顾自己就算某天一个人孤寂你我约定一争吵很快要喊停也说好没有秘密彼此很透明我会好好地爱你傻傻爱你不去计较公平不公平
播放中

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-22 21:03:18编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-21 02:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
已播放(8月23日)

点首歌送给;最爱的科比      

听说前世的五百次回眸,

才换得今生的一次擦肩而过。

我们应该珍惜的

http://music.2318.com/p2.asp?id=16617

歌曲:nothing's conna change my love for you_clenn meder If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptythe nights would seem so longwith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforebut it never felt this strongour dreams are young and we both knowthey"ll take us where we wanna go hold me now,touch me nowI don't want to live without younothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyouone thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your lovenothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyouthe world may change my whole life through but nothings gonna change my love for youif the road ahead is not so easyour love will lead the way for us like a guiding starI'll be there for you if you should needmeyou don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are so come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever too hold me now ,touch me nowI don't want to live without younothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyouone thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your lovenothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyouthe world may change my whole lifethrough but be sure of I'll never ask for more than your lovenothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyouthe world may change my whole life thoughtnothings gonna change my love for youyou ought to know by now how much I loveyou

[此贴子已经被特大号青蛙于2005-8-24 21:09:28编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-23 14:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌送给;最爱的科比

爱春天的人,心底纯洁,

像紫花地丁花似的我的朋友

爱秋天的人,一往心情深,

像谈爱情的海涅似的我的情人。

http://www.ryjp.com/ch/gequ/sijige.htm

四季の歌荒木 とよひさ 作詞作曲

春を愛する人は  心清き人